1. The handle is easy to handle and not easy to fall off and rotate.
2. The cloth surface of the mop has good water absorption.
3. The mop material does not shed crumbs.
4. The mop is easy to wring out the water and does not consume effort.
5. The mop is easy to remove dirt and does not stick to dirt.
6. Different functions can be selected according to different needs. For example, if the gap under the furniture is small, you can choose a flat mop (the mop cloth can be removed for cleaning, such as a dust tray).
7. Home space storage does not take up space: when the space area is small, choose a compound mop with a mopping function at the same time.